AN100 Rotating Vane Anemometer can simultaneously display Air Flow or Air Velocity plus Ambient Temperature.
Comes complete with 9V battery, protective rubber holster and case.
- Simultaneous display of Ambient Temperature and Air Flow or Air Velocity
- Up to 8 easy to set Area dimensions (ft 2 or cm2) are stored in the meter’s internal memory
- 20 point average function for Air Flow
- Super large LCD Backlit Display
- 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83″D (72mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9ft (120cm) cable
The AN100 is an excellent instrument for making maintenance and operational checks on LEV hoods.
If you are planning to do LEV Thorough Examinations and Tests (TExTs) under CoSHH Reg 9. For that we would recommend the Extech AN300 or the TSI LCA301.
If you require a calibration certificate (see option on drop-down menu) – it will take between 5-10 working days to prepare.