Extech SDL350 Hot Wire Anemometer
Telescopic Probe and Data Logging
This hot wire unit – displays and stores 20 million air velocity and temperature readings.
Temperature readings from the thermometer built into the probe or from an externally connected type K or J thermocouple temperature probe can be displayed and recorded.
Data is stored on an SD card for transfer to a PC. The SDL350 anemometer is perfect for recording air velocity and temperature measurements in plant applications, fume hood testing, environmental analysis and HVAC applications.
- Air Velocity/Air Flow meter with telescopic probe designed to fit into ducts, slots and other small openings
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC
- Probe extends up to 215cm maximum length with cable
- Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity or Air Flow and Temperature simultaneously
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX readings
- Data Hold plus Auto power off with disable function
- Built-in PC interface
- Complete with 6 x AA batteries, SD card, 3.1ft (95cm) fully extended telescoping probe with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, and hard carrying case