Simple to use and set up – this instrument is ideal for conducting checks, eg at LEV TExTs, on break-through levels at outlets of recirculating dust filters.
This is an ‘Indicative’ monitor – but it will show very effectively if there is any significant break-through occurring. It will also provide generic indications of the levels of PM10 and PM2.5 at break-through.
We would still use our Casella CEL-712 for occupational hygiene monitoring projects ….. but the HT9600 …. has so many practical applications – and, as indicated, – especially for filter breakthrough checking. The instruction leaflet asserts that error margin is <20%. In our field trials with this unit it appears to be well within that margin.
Has 2 chanels which run in parallel; PM10 and PM2.5.
Do bear in mind that the display is in μg/m3 so you need to divide by 1000 to get mg/m3.
Also measures Temperature and Humidity.
– Air quality detection: PM2.5 Pm10
– Range: (0-1000ug/m3 )
– Concentration unit: ug/cubic meter (ug/m3)
– Detection sensitivity: 1ug
– Measurement error: < ±20%
– Three-channel dust particle counter: 0.3um 2.5um 10um
– Flowrate: 1L/min
– Sampling principle: light scattering
Note:- Hirer is responsible for return carriage costs however a Pre-Paid Return Courier option is available (see below under ‘Returns’)
- Please carefully inspect equipment for missing items/damage on arrival.
- If delivery case/packaging is damaged – do not accept from courier.
- Report any issues prior to use.
- Renter is responsible for return carriage.
- Why not select our Pre-Paid Collection/Returns Service?
- We will arrange for our Courier to collect from your site the day after the end of the hire period.
- Pre-Purchase RETURN COURIER on this item
This item – Available for hire to UK addresses only