Hire a ION PhoCheck 3000+ Real Time PID VOC monitor on a ‘per week’ basis. ATEX rated. This should be used as an “indicative” instrument eg for checking if VOC breakthrough is on carbon recirculating filters. For calibrated VOC readings bhire the MultiRae Lite unit.
Although an older style unit unit when compared with the Multi Rae Lite it still performs effectively and reliably with the added benefit that it can be hired at a very reasonable weekly rate. The unit is uncalibrated and is best used as an ‘Indicative’ monitor, eg for detecting presence of breakthrough on a carbon recirculating filter.
Ideal for monitoring breakthrough of charcoal recirculating filters.
Highly sensitive Photo Ionisation Detector (PID) with a dynamic detection range capable of 1 ppb up to 10,000 ppm.
Increased memory capacity for data logging results every second and improved PC communication via IRDA technology
- ppb to 10,000 ppm for ultimate detection capability
- A choice of two viewing modes – large numbers or a real time graph
- Rapid response and recovery for faster detection
- 250+ preprogrammed gases and gas mixtures
- Icon driven menu
- Intrinsically safe for use in flammable areas
- View stored reading graphically on screen for an overview of results
- Continuously data logs every second for truly traceable results
- Health and Safety mode for STEL and WEL monitoring
- STEL and WEL monitoring
- Atmosphere monitoring
- Landfill surveillance
- Emergency first response
- Environmental clean-up
- Leak detection
- Industrial painting
The full Datasheet for the ION PhoCheck can be downloaded here: ION PhoCheck+ Data Sheet
Note:- Pre-Paid Return Courier option available (see below under ‘Returns’)
Available for hire to UK addresses only