Testo 410i Bluetooth Digital Vane Anemometer
This small rotating vane anemometer links via Bluetooth to your phone using a Testo App. Can download direct into spreadsheets etc. Neat?
The compact vane anemometer testo 410i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for measuring air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature at air outlets, and for regulating the air flow of a ventilation system. Via the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device, users can comfortably read off their measurement values, configure volume flow measurements quickly and easily, and reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values.
Especially useful: when regulating a ventilation system, you can compare the volume flows of several outlets. The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Easy parameterisation of the outlet for volume flow measurement (dimensions and geometry)
- Presentation of the volume flow of several outlets for the purposes of regulating systems
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
Testo Smart Probes App
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display of the testo 410i. The operation of the measuring instrument as well as the display of the measurement values take place by Bluetooth via the Testo Smart Probes App on your smartphone or tablet – independently of the measurement location. In addition to this, you can use the App to create measurement reports, add photos and comments to these, and send them by e-mail. The Testo Smart Probes App is completely free and is available for iOS from the App Store and Android via Google Play.
- Sensor type Vane
- Measuring range 0.4 to 30 m/s
- Accuracy ±1 digit ±(0.2 m/s + 2 % of m.v.) (0.4 to 20 m/s)
- Resolution 0.1 m/s
- Sensor type NTC
- Measuring range -20 to +60 °C
- Accuracy ±1 digit ±0.5 °C
- Resolution 0.1 °C
- Requires iOS 8.3 or newer / Android 4.3 or newer
- Requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
- Storage temperature -20 to +60 °C
- Operating temperature -20 to +50 °C
- Battery type 3 micro batteries AAA
- Battery life 200 hrs
- Dimensions 154 x 43 x 21 mm
- 40 mm vane diameter
- Warranty 2 years
- Testo 410i Bluetooth Thermal Hot Wire Anemometer Smart Probe
- Calibration Protocol Document