Respecting privacy is important to us and we will do everything reasonable that is within our control to safeguard your privacy.
We may however collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us which may arise from filling in forms or making submissions on our site www.levshop.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail etc. This includes information you provide when you register to use parts of the site or if you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include such details such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, company name and job title etc.
- Payment by PayPal is managed by them and we hold no credit card information from transactions
- Similarly all credit card transactions are managed off-site by Stripe and as with PayPal we hold no credit card information
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We are aware of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on 25th May 2018 and our policy is to conform with GDPR completely and in this regard we are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). For the purposes of the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is OXYL8 Limited, Balnafettach House, Cromdale, Moray PH26 3LW.
The nominated person for the purposes of GDPR is: Bill Cassells