The TSI TA410 is a solid choice for a digital air velocity meter, without compromising accuracy and precision. It is perfect for troubleshooting LEV systems, plant maintenance and conducting commissioning work.
Ideal for measuring velocity at small openings eg welding hoods, slots etc
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velocity Range is 0-20 m/s
- Temperature range is 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C)
- Accurate air velocity measurement
- Integrated probe attachment
- Large, easy to read display
- Press button to hold reading
All TSI Instruments come with a Calibration Certificate.
The cert may not however be for a full 12 months (depending on how long it has been in distribution warehouse prior to shipping) but is usually 6-11 months remaining.
Should you wish to order the optional fresh 12 months Cal Cert then please select that option on menu below.