For professional Fog machines – such as our H1200 or the M-FOG 2500 we do recommend that you use a cleaner after every use. It is especially important to use a cleaner if you are not going to be using the fog machine for a few days (or longer).
Regular use of a cleaner ensures that residues do not build up on the heating element.
- VOC (CH): 0,00%
- Contents: 250 ml
- Made in Germany
- Keep away from Children and protect exposed skin (always read the safety instructions)
- Use only in well-ventilated areas or outdoors
- Insert the suction hose of the fog machine into the bottle with the cleaner
- Heat up the fog machine and fog with this cleaner for approximately 20 seconds
- Put the suction hose of the machine back into the fog fluid tank and run again for approximately 20 seconds (for rinsing of the line)