HIRE Casella CEL-712 MicroDust Pro Real Time Dust Monitor
Robust and accurate Real Time Dust monitoring instrument. This is the latest unit which has a colour screen and is very straightforward to set up and use.
Supplied with both CIS size-selective and gravimetric adaptors (37mm filters required).
The CIS pumped head adaptor permits gravimetric TWA monitoring to be undertaken and together with an appropriate polyurethane foam filter (PUF) plug inserted permits size-specific PM10 respirable dust and PM2.5 sampling to be undertaken at a flowrate of 3.5l/min.
The Gravimetric adaptor permits TWA inhalable dust monitoring to be undertaken in parallel with real time measurements.
HSE’s MDHS 14-4 “Gravimetric Sampling” can be downloaded here: mdhs14-4.pdf
Both adaptors require a Casella APEX (or equivalent) sampling pump capable of delivering 3.5l/min (not supplied)
Measuring Range 0.001 to 250 mg/m3 over 4 ranges
- 0 to 2.5 mg/m3
- 0 to 25 mg/m3
- 0 to 250 mg/m3
Resolution is 0.001 mg/m3
Full Specification Data Sheet for the MircroDust Pro 712 can be downloaded here:- 712-DataSheet.pdf
Note:- Pre-Paid Return Courier option available (see below under ‘Returns’)
Available for hire to UK addresses only
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please carefully inspect equipment for missing items/damage on arrival.
- If delivery case/packaging is damaged – do not accept from courier.
- Report any issues prior to use.
- Renter is responsible for return carriage.
- Why not select our Pre-Paid Collection/Returns Service?
- We will arrange for our Courier to collect from your site the day after the end of the hire period.
- See option at Check-out or follow Link here: Pre-Paid Courier Collection
- If using own Courier – Returns must be insured for not less than £4,000.
- Late returns will be charged pro-rata.
- Kit inspected for damage/missing items on return.
- Damage/missing items charged back to renter.