HIRE Casella CEL-712 Dust Detective
Robust and accurate Real Time Dust monitoring instrument. This is the latest unit which has a colour screen and is very straightforward to set up and use.
It comprises of the Microdust Pro, a real time, logging dust monitor and a personal sampling pump all housed in a rugged casing to IP65. This means that you can use the Dust Detective both indoors and out and it’s unobtrusive with its black casing so will not draw attention. The Dust Detective will work off the internal batteries for up to 13 hours, so more than a shift, without change.
The Casella Dust Detective is also capable of size selection of fractions with optional accessories, whether Occupational Hygiene measurements of Total Inhalable or Respirable fractions or the Environmental fractions, PM2.5 and PM10.
The Casella Dust Detective logs the data over time and this can be downloaded for evaluation and reporting purposes using Casella Insight Data Management Software. Insight generates graphs and summary data allowing you to easily identify trends in the dust levels, hotspots and areas of concern for you to make informed decisions and action as necessary.
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels
- Simple icon driven user interface
- Extensive range: 0.001mg/m3 to 250g/m3
- Sampling for total dust, (respirable, PM2.5 or PM10 with optional adaptor)
- Long battery life
- Unique on site calibration insert
- Data logging with 500 run memory
- Downloads to Insight Software for analysis and reporting
Available for hire to UK addresses only
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please carefully inspect equipment for missing items/damage on arrival.
- If delivery case/packaging is damaged – do not accept from courier.
- Report any issues prior to use.
- Renter is responsible for return carriage.
- Why not select our Pre-Paid Collection/Returns Service?
- We will arrange for our Courier to collect from your site the day after the end of the hire period.
- See option at Check-out or follow Link here: Pre-Paid Courier Collection
- If using own Courier – Returns must be insured for not less than £4,000.
- Late returns will be charged pro-rata.
- Kit inspected for damage/missing items on return.
- Damage/missing items charged back to renter.