P601 LEV Examination & Testing Training Course
P601 LEV COURSES OVERVIEW
This competence-based LEV training course follows the BOHS P601 syllabus. It is designed to provide the theoretical and basic practical knowledge to enable delegates to proficiently undertake Statutory Examinations and Tests of (LEV) plant.
To provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to evaluate the requirements and then undertake the Statutory Examination and Testing (TExTs) of basic LEV systems.
On successful completion of this LEV training course delegates should be able to:
- Evaluate basic LEV system requirements to control airborne contaminants
- Demonstrate understanding of the essential design elements in CoSHH type LEV control systems.
- Show competence in undertaking the mathematical calculations necessary to calculate airflows, velocities etc.
- Understand the practices and procedures for undertaking statutory examinations (TExTs).
- Demonstrate competence in the application and use of LEV test equipment.
- Record the results of the examinations and tests (TExTs) in a suitable format.
For More Information and To BOOK a Course: OXYL8 P601